- Education background in elcetrical or electronic engineering technology (dioploma or gree and industrial maintence a plus.
- 5-8 years' experience in a fast paced PET / PE / HDPE / LLDPE & LDPE processing injection molding machines & Accessories. Operation and electrical maintenance of utility(Compressed air, Chilled water System, pumps & central are conditioning) is necessary. (PE, PVC and PP plastic processing an Asset).
- TPM experience with mechanical, PLC electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic system, as well as PLC and HVAC experience
- Ability to work in day / night shifts
- Excellent technical problem solving and interpersonal written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of safety practices and procedures around manufacturing equipment
- Strong verbal communication skills to communicate across all levels of the organization
- Strong attention to detail and creative problem solving skills.
- Solid trouble -shooting and problem solving skills and experience with preventative (predictive) maintenance.
- Strong working knowledge of PLC controlled high - speed injection, Extrusion & Stretch blow moulding Systems, labelling / Sleeve & Labelling Machines, Utilities, air compressors and air conditioning systems with excellent technical/ mechanical aptitude and working knowledge of electrical and mechhanical systems
- Progressive approach to maintenance and process improvement driven
- Ability to prioritize, plan and schedule work effectively with a production team in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform multiple task and work independently
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawwings
- Strong knowledge of Windows and MS Office suite