MUST CAME FROM A TELECOM INDUSTRY / SECTOR or FROM DATA CENTER, EXCHANGE (MSC / MG), BTS STC
- Candidates must have at least Bachelor's /College Degree.
- The job requires Male applicants only
- Minimum of 8 years working experience is required for this position.
The Facility / Project Manger is responsible for the Operation and Maintenance of all installed electrical and mechanical technical Buildings infrastructural equipment. He manages facility Team (Engineers Technicians, Housekeepers and Vendors).
Services Department Duties & Responsibilities
•Build and foster a culture of teamwork at the facility.
• Adhere to Technical Buildings policies and procedures. Ensure adherence to all facility policies and procedures for his team.
• Responsible for updating roles and responsibilities (job descriptions) of his team whenever necessary and for communicating them to his team, once approved by DC Manager.
- Responsible for scheduling staffing shifts and for updating staffing requirements when needed.
- Responsible for scheduling refresh trainings and trainings for new employees.
- Responsible for implementing trainings to his team.
- Responsible for maintaining and tracking his team skills.
• Responsible for requesting./modifying the access to the facility for any new joiner or leaver in his team or for any visitor.
• Responsible for managing the facility spare parts, tools and consumables and tracking stock on site and at Vendors and reorder points.
- Responsible for preparing the annual maintenance plan of the facility during the fourth quarter of each year.
- Responsible for scheduling and completing all preventive, predictive, reactive and corrective maintenance activities on the CM MS.
- Responsible for rescheduling differed maintenance activities.
- Responsible for issuing Work Orders at the beginning of each calendar week.
- Responsible for issuing permit to work to vendors/OEM to allow their access to the facility.
- Responsible for verifying that daily performance monitoring of the facility is executed.
- Responsible for supervising and witnessing minor maintenance tasks and approving major maintenance tasks work orders.
- Plan and coordinate the effective implementation of all changes in the facility.
- Responsible for reporting any needed change to facility documents (Standard Operating Procedure (SOP),
Emergency Operating Procedure (EOP), Method of Procedure (MoP), Maintenance plan...), facility infrastructure equipment and facility operations (set points, redundancy rotation...)....through a change request.
- Responsible for preparing, finalizing and renewal of SLA contracts with Vendors & OEMs.
- Responsible for providing Key Performance Indicators (KPI) of the facility to DC Manager on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Act as an escalation point for all facilities-related incidents within the Technical Buildings, by escalating to the Technical Facility Manager.
- Perform root cause analysis of equipment failures.
- Responsible for tracking installations and removal of IT equipment to provide capacity and load management recommendations.
- Responsible for tracking end-of-life expectancy of each piece of equipment component in the Technical Buildings tc ensure equipment or component replacement and lifecycle planning.
- Manage his team to perform their daily responsibilities.
- Resolve any issue that occurs within his team.
Qualifications / Attributes Required
- Have 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience in Technical Buildings operations and management.
- Have 2 to 3 years of experience in managerial position.
- Have significant experience in electrical and mechanical technical building equipment.
- Is familiar with Technical Buildings power and cooling systems performance requirements.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- A very good understanding of electrical and mechanical systems in use in the technical buildings including transformers, generators, switchgears, UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply), PDU (Power Distribution Unit), chillers, Computer Room Air Handlers (CRAH), FCUs (Fan Coil Unit), chilled water pumps, fuel system, etc.
- Ability to provide direction to his team and to vendors.
- Ability to address any issues or incidents that arise in the technical building, day or night.
- Knowledge of engineering design calculations, principles, codes and standards for both mechanical and electrical disciplines.
- Ability to diagnose root cause of equipment failures.
- Ability to answer to on-call requirements.
- Adaptable, ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Excellent organization skills with result and detail oriented skills.
- Be on-site, involved, and aware of all of the happenings in the facility.
- Be familiar with facility management policies and procedures.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and easily with his team and vendors (English/Arabic), especially in conflict situations.
It would be preferred that Facility Maintenance Supervisor has acquired the below trainings:
After being hired and in order to accomplish efficiently required duties & responsibilities, Facility Maintenance Supervisor should acquire the below required trainings:
- Crisis/lncident Management.
- Technical Buildings Operation Management (DCOM or ATS).
- Health & Safety Codes and Standards.
• Operation & Maintenance (SOPs, EOPs, MoPs) of all installed Technical Buildings electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Concept of Operation & Maintenance.
- Site Configuration Procedures.
- All Facility Management Policies.
o BMC Remedy RTTS.