We are looking for a Senior Microsoft Dynamics NAV/LS Retail Functional and or Technical Specialist to join our team on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will need to have a good knowledge of the NAV 2017 and LS Retail, review client business processes and re-engineer the client’s processes to improve efficiency, and performing many of the functional tasks required for a successful NAV/LS Retail implementation. This is a perfect role for a senior Dynamics NAV/LS Retail Consultant with great communication skills; looking to relocate to sunny Fiji Islands.
Enovasions Ltd (www.enovasions.com) is an established Microsoft Partner based in Fiji Islands. We build up long-term relationship with our customers and staff by continuously investing in the quality of our services, including providing excellent support and training. We pride ourselves on having built a company based on honesty, quality and a personalized service.
- Performs requirements gathering and analysis, system documentation, business process, rules and logic,
- Understands the ERP capabilities
- Partners with end users to gather all requirements to formulate specifications and translating those into business functionality.
- Documents workflows, notifications/ alerts and results of business analysis.
- Assists the implementation team in translating business requirements into application functionality.
- Configures the system or oversee others configuring the system to meet the business requirements of the enterprise.
- Identifies, gets developed and tested the interface requirements to/from ERP to Other/ Legacy systems
- Designs and executes test plans to ensure that business requirements and functional specifications are implemented properly.
- Understands the long-term business objectives and suggesting strategies to meet those objectives; introduces innovation to business processes through technology if appropriate.
- Assists operations staff in developing content or other materials; recommending enhancements and identifies new business requirements.
- Develops, edits and maintains operating procedures and standards manuals.
- Validates conversion data and coordinates validation effort.
- Recommends, defines, and test security roles for end users.
- Participates as needed in training sessions to implement new or improved systems and procedures.
- Assists in the development and presentation of end user training to sure material is accurate.
- Conducts meetings on all levels of management for purposes of presentations, reviews, approvals of recommendations, etc.
- Degree in B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, B.Sc - Computers, B.Com - Commerce, BCA - Computers or related discipline or equivalent
- 7+ years of professional experience in consulting and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics NAV/LS Retail
- Microsoft Certified in NAV/LS Retail latest exams
- Experience in Retail and/or Distribution industries is preferred
- Good Knowledge of C/AL, C/SIDE, Reports and MS SQL, .NET
- Proven track record for problem solving and rolling out of software solutions including documentation
- Team player, comfortable business presentations
- Organised, analytical, result-oriented
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- English proficiency.